Terms of Service
THE MANGA WORKS – C O M M I S S I O N S
How to use?
- Personal Use [ For personal use, as a gift, etc, meaning, no profit can be made from the drawing in any way, shape and form. ]
- Commercial Use [ For commercial use, profit can be made from the drawing and the price will go X % up. A custom made set in stone agreement will be created for how you want to use the drawings. ]
- Social Media Use [ The drawing can be shared on the social media, clear read-able credits to the artist, “NINJAKEES”, possibly linked or tagged to his social media @ninjakees given. The work will not be claimed that you have made it. ]
What are the prices?
This depends on one important question,
Which Manga Type do you want?
- MANGA SKETCH Traditional on Paper:
€35 ~ €360 | $37 ~ $376
- MANGA INKING Traditional on Paper:
€45 ~ €370 | $47 ~ $386
- MANGA COLORED Traditional on Paper:
€69 ~ €410 | $72 ~ $428
- MANGA DIGITAL SCREENTONED on Digital Paper:
€55 ~ €410 | $58 ~ $428
- MANGA DIGITAL COLORED on Digital Paper:
€79 ~ €410 | $83 ~ $428
- ANIME DIGITAL COLORED on Digital Paper:
€79 ~ €410 | $83 ~ $428
Prices may vary on the complexity, extra characters, background, given references/ samples, detailed objects and size, especially traditional on paper.
- Added background:
€45 ~ €1515 | $47 ~ $1580
- Extra Characters:
€45 ~ €450 | $47 ~ $470
- Extra Items/ Weapons:
€8 ~ €66 | $9 ~ $69
“These Manga Works Commission prices are more what you call ‘guidelines’ than actual rules.”
When is it done?
- In about 1 WEEK to 3 MONTHS.
- FINAL PIECE – The indication for when it’s done is in about 1 week to 3 months. This dependse on the line up in que, complexity and detail for the specific requested piece of manga works. Tell in advance if there is a deadline. ( Include the shipping delivery with that. If it’s only by email, it should be instant. )
- RUSH JOBS – To speed things up, a Rush Job can be put in place. The price will go up in X %, because for a Rush Job things have to be sacrificed. Other commissions and projects being put on hold, all nighters to finish the deadline, personal time or appointments have to be moved. It’s possible that the Rush Job will be declined, depending on the request, but you can always ask and contact Ninjakees if it’s possible.
- SPEED – Depending on the Manga Works, fast communication with feedback speeds things up. [ For example, when a sketch is done that has to be inked and or colored, approval is firstly needed before the next step of inking and coloring. First the sketch has to be made to its final stage and approved by you. Depending on whether changes have to be made for the sketch, the next step has to wait. It’s handy to be reach-able to give feedback as soon as possible, if you want the drawing faster. ]
There are a few steps to finish a drawing. Sketch, inking and color. This dependse on your choice of ordered Manga Works. Before the ink and color stage begins, the sketch needs to be approved first. Do some changes need to be made or not? When approved, the next step of inking and or color begins. For this, the faster feedback received, the faster changes can be made, if they are necessary. This will also increase the speed to your Final Vision of the drawing.
For example: Jack orders a Manga Works drawing, Traditional Inking Type. Ninjakees finished the first sketch and sent it to Jack. Jack responds in 3 weeks to the message on the sketch, but changes have to be made. After talking about it, Ninjakees makes the changes. The revised drawing is sent back. Jack responded in 4 weeks and still changes have to be made, etc…, i imagine you get the point haha. Because of this, the process goes slower, because Ninjakees can’t go to the inking stage, because the sketch stage has to be approved first. So, if you want the drawing faster, feedback is necessary asap. If the drawing has no rush or real deadline, then it’s all good if you agree.
Can revisions/ changes be made?
- YES! Changes can be made.
- Changes can be made in the sketch stage. This is the stage where small changes can be made, based on the clear given description of the drawing request to bring your vision to life.
- When the final sketch has been approved for the next step, they can’t be changed when the drawing is going to be inked and or colored.
- Big changes are possible, but it will cost extra. ( Let’s say you want me to draw a dragon and suddenly it has to be a car. )
Shipping and delivery?
- Traditional drawing shipped to your chosen address.
- A shipping fee will be added.
- Optional to get your traditional drawing ONLY through email and skip the shipping fee.
- The traditional drawing can be shipped to your chosen address and sent to your email as a digital version.
- Digital drawings sent to your chosen email.
- Shipping fee to the chosen address depends on the size and weight of the drawing and to which country.
- Shipped from The Netherlands.
How to order and contact?
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(TITLE: “Manga Works Commission + Type or Topic/ Question”)
- Send a message on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
How to pay?
By these two ways:
- Paid through PAYPAL. An invoice will be sent to you.
- Paid through a TIKKIE. A request will be sent to you by email or social media how we talk, like, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. ( Only in The Netherlands, through a Dutch Bank. )
Keep in mind:
– BELOW the €100 / $105 will be fully paid up front.
– HIGHER than the €100 / $105 euro optional to pay in two parts.
T R A D I T I O N A L M A N G A W O R K S
- Manga Sketch Traditional on Paper – ( Fully paid upfront. )
- Manga Inking Traditional on Paper – ( Fully paid upfront or in two parts. First pay before the sketch stage, second pay before the Inking Stage when the sketch is approved for inking. )
- Manga Colored Tradition on Paper – ( Fully paid upfront or in two parts. First pay before the sketch stage, second pay before the Inking Stage when the sketch is approved for inking. )
D I G I T A L M A N G A W O R K S:
- Manga Digital Colored – ( Fully paid upfront or in two parts. First pay before the Sketch Stage, second pay before the Inking Stage when the sketch is approved for inking. )
- Anime Digital Colored – ( Fully paid upfront or in two parts. First pay before the Sketch Stage, second pay before the Inking Stage when the sketch is approved for inking. )
- Manga Digital Screentoned – ( Fully paid upfront or in two parts. First pay before the Sketch Stage, second pay before the Inking Stage when the sketch is approved for inking. )